We're here to make a difference. Each one of us. If you love creative problem solving and want to collaborate with humans who feel the same way, we may be your kind of place. With the heart of a startup and a spirit of independence, we bring passion, ambition, and boundless energy to every challenge. Are you ready to get after it?
We’re looking for a client-facing Project Manager to join our team! You will be the go-to for structuring and leading advertising projects. This role requires a detail-oriented and highly collaborative individual to cultivate strong relationships with key agency stakeholders to bring projects to fruition. You will manage workflow, allocate resources, define the scope and risk of assigned projects, closely monitor project budgets and, most importantly, be an impactful team player.
- Facilitate clear communication across teams including Creative, Client Leadership, Finance, Strategy, Performance Media, and Development to ensure project success.
- Collaborate with Client Leaders to understand the brief in preparation to begin the project work
- Provide operational management of accounts, including requirements gathering, project scoping, planning, execution/delivery, change control, and relationship management
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client-facing status meetings
- Manage the overall financial health of projects; help facilitate and define project scopes, financial investment, burn rate, etc.
- Forecast and allocate resources for current and upcoming project needs
- Maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- 2-4 years of experience in a client-facing Project Management or Account Management role
- Creative/Advertising agency experience preferred – experience with production a plus!
- Flexible, collaborative, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Solid understanding of project management methodology
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, including O365 and Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote skills
- Experience using project management/workflow and resourcing software such as Atlassian Jira, Basecamp, Microsoft Projects, Workfront, Open air, Smartsheet etc.