If you have a love for the advertising business and are looking for a place that will love you back, we might be just what you are looking for. We operate with the heart of a startup with a spirit of independence; fueled by the energy, passion, and boundless ambition of our people.
SCC is currently working 100% remotely. When we do return to in-person work, this position will sit in our Chicago, IL office.
We’re looking for a client facing Jr Project Manager to join our growing team! You will be the go-to for structuring and leading marketing and advertising projects. This role requires a detail-oriented and highly collaborative individual to cultivate strong relationships with key agency stakeholders to bring projects to fruition. You will manage workflow, allocate resources, define the scope and risk of assigned projects, closely monitor project budgets and, most importantly, be an impactful team player.
- Facilitate clear communication across cross functional SCC teams including but not limited to Creative, Client Leadership, Finance, Strategy, Performance Media, and Development - to ensure project success. Lead teams to successfully deliver customer experience and creating solutions leading to client business value
- Collaborate with Client Leaders to understand the brief in preparation to begin the project work
- Provide operational management of accounts, including requirements gathering, project scoping, planning, execution/delivery, change control, and relationship management
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client facing status meetings
- Manage project financials; help facilitate and define project scopes, financial investment, burn rate, etc. and manage the financial health of projects to ensure client and agency success
- Forecast and allocate resources for current and upcoming project needs
- Maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing Project Management role
- Creative/Advertising agency experience required – experience with production highly preferred
- Flexible, collaborative, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously to maintain teamwork and optimal project flow
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, including O365 and Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote skills essential
- Experience using project management/workflow and resourcing software such as Atlassian Jira, Basecamp, Microsoft Projects, Workfront, OpenAir, Smartsheet etc.