If you have a love for the advertising business and are looking for a place that will love you back, we might be just what you are looking for. We operate with the heart of a startup with a spirit of independence; fueled by the energy, passion, and boundless ambition of our people.
SCC is currently working 100% remotely. When we do return to in-person work, this position will sit in our Chicago, IL office.
We're looking for a digital media expert with 1 year of experience who has executed, optimized, and reported on digital marketing campaigns within paid search, paid social and/or programmatic. The ideal candidate will have experience across multiple client verticals and will be expected to be hands-on in the ad management platforms. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with team members on strategy, planning, and new business pitches!
- Lead billing and invoice process
- Multi-channel media planning support
- Partner outreach, RFP creation and evaluation, vendor relationship management
- Targeting exploration (1p, 2p, 3p) to determine quality and scale of addressable audiences as well as ensure data privacy protocols are followed.
- Budget projections based on quantitative objective(s)
- Digital media campaign management
- Campaign setup based on media plan, and trafficking and QA
- Budget pacing according to client brief, objectives, and flighting recommendations
- Performance monitoring based on client goals, optimization objective, and secondary diagnostic metrics
- Manual optimization based on statistically significant data
- Data analysis and reporting
- Analysis of relevant data and clear communication of results, actionable insights, and recommendations to clients
- 1 year of experience working in digital media
- Deep understanding of performance marketing
- Digital media experience at an advertising agency, publisher, vendor, or ad tech provider, is a must
- Familiarity with the digital environment and evolving trends, tools, and technology
- Understanding of the media planning and buying process including general advertising and direct marketing performance metrics
- Firm grasp on media research tools and how and when to most effectively use them
- Knowledge of media planning and programmatic buying, and familiarity with Google Ads (AdWords), Facebook Ads Manager or similar buying platforms
- Fluency with Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups) is a must. Experience with other data analysis or visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc. is a plus.