We're here to make a difference. Each one of us. If you love creative problem solving and want to collaborate with humans who feel the same way, we may be your kind of place. With the heart of a startup and a spirit of independence, we bring passion, ambition, and boundless energy to every challenge. Are you ready to get after it?
We're seeking a Senior Studio Designer who can jump into the day-to-day needs of a fast-paced Content & Design team. Reporting to the Group Creative Director, this person will help ensure projects are completed on time and with expertise. The ideal candidate will have solid production design experience and have the opportunity to make our design product work better, smarter, and more efficient.
- Design, version, and facilitate the execution of work across multiple channels including but not limited to digital advertising, social content, print, and email marketing
- Ensure that files are built to proper print/digital specs
- Work with internal teams and occasionally external teams on file release and keylining
- Assists in organizing, monitoring, and maintaining files
- Act as a mentor to junior level designers and provide oversight on their work
- Strong visual thinker/designer with production design expertise
- Creative and detail-oriented individual
- The ability to manage multiple assignments with varying timeframes
- Proven experience across multiple channels including digital and print content
- Proficient across all platforms including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience working in XD
- Retouching skills are a big bonus but not required