If you have a love for the advertising business and are looking for a place that will love you back, we might be just what you are looking for. We operate with the heart of a startup with a spirit of independence; fueled by the energy, passion, and boundless ambition of our people.
SCC is currently working 100% remotely. When we do return to in-person work, this position will sit in our Chicago, IL office.
We're looking for a seasoned digital media expert with 4-6 years of experience who has planned, executed, optimized, and reported on advanced marketing campaigns in a cross-channel capacity. The Sr Digital Strategist will be responsible for the strategy and performance of all media campaigns within priority clients at SCC. He or she will partner directly with the Account Management team to ensure we are integrating efforts across multiple disciplines and driving measurable business growth through performance marketing.
- Multi-channel media planning in partnership with Director of Performance and paid media channel leads
- Partner outreach, RFP creation, and evaluation, vendor relationship management
- Targeting (1p, 2p, 3p data sources) and segmentation strategy to determine quality and scale of addressable audiences
- Budget projections based on quantitative objective(s)
- An integrated approach to strategy and reporting to ensure SCC shows up as one team across disciplines such as media, analytics, PR, Influencer, CRM, and website
- POVs on evolving media trends with specific application to key accounts
- Client relationship management in partnership with Account Management team
You will be a great fit for this job if you-
- Have extensive experience in paid social as well as a solid understanding of tactics such as trade media, influencer, OLV, display, search, and content partnerships.
- Have experience across multiple client verticals (especially B2B) and upper, middle, and lower funnel campaigns.
- Enjoy being client-facing and building client-friendly deliverables across a range of tactics.
- Enjoy partnering with paid media channel leads to ensure cohesive and integrated strategies across multiple channels ladder up to achieve the business goals.
- Infuse digital-first and data-driven thinking throughout the agency and specifically use performance marketing as a vehicle to integrate internal teams.
- Want the opportunity to collaborate with the Director of Performance on case studies, agency POVs, and new business pitches.
- 4-6 years of experience working in digital media with a heavy emphasis on paid social. Must have a deep understanding of performance marketing, especially within a B2B vertical. Multi-channel media planning is a necessity.
- Digital media experience at an advertising agency, publisher, vendor, or ad tech provider, is a must.
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment and evolving trends, tools, and technology.
- Solid understanding of the media planning and buying process including general advertising and direct marketing performance metrics, and a firm grasp on media research tools and how and when to most effectively use them.
- Knowledge of media planning and strong familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Fluency with Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups) is a must.