If you have a love for the advertising business and are looking for a place that will love you back, we might be just what you are looking for. We operate with the heart of a startup with a spirit of independence; fueled by the energy, passion, and boundless ambition of our people.
SCC is currently working 100% remotely. When we do return to in-person work, this position will sit in our Chicago, IL office.
The Marketing Analyst operates at the intersection of business insights, marketing strategy and analytics. They will develop holistic measurement plans, analyze campaign data, develop insights and actionable recommendations, and report on performance across all SCC clients.
Working directly with the Executive Director of Digital Strategy and Director of Performance Marketing, they will develop client success measures, provide data-driven strategies and partner with cross-functional teams to unlock growth for our clients.
- Developing measurement frameworks that connect business goals to marketing objectives and demonstrate how the team will evaluate performance.
- Advising the Ad Ops team on implementing measurement infrastructures with end-to-end solutions to ensure media platforms (e.g. Facebook ads manager or Google Ads) and adservers (DoubleClick Campaign Manager) are connected to owned properties.
- Supervising and consulting on the implementation of 3rd party tagging configurations and setup of onsite conversion tracking and remarketing audiences.
- Partnering with media leads to optimize campaigns and drive revenue growth/retention for our clients.
- Collaborating with media team on dynamic audience targeting strategies based on available data sources including 1P, 2P, and 3P.
- Managing the reporting process including building reporting deliverables and presenting campaign observations, insights, and recommendations to clients.
- Advising the internal team and clients on advanced analytics topics such as statistical significance, multi-touch attribution, incrementality, and regression analysis.
- 2-4 years of experience in analytics, ad operations, and/or digital media
- Excellent data visualization and storytelling skills to communicate insights and recommendations
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, or Datorama
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Deep understanding of paid media ecosystem (especially paid social, programmatic, and paid search)
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM), email marketing, and nurture campaigns
- Familiarity with tag debugging tools like Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch, WASP, or ObservePoint
- Knowledge of 3P behavioral data sources such as Acxiom, Experian, IRi, and Liveramp